Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a skilled technician to work within the Printhead Manufacturing and Development team of a company in Royston. You will support the manufacture of current and next generation printheads.
* Minimum of 3-years' experience working in precision assembly and manufacturing within an engineering environment
* Experience in cleanroom processing and fabrication / use of microscopes and other measuring equipment / precision mechanical assembly / micromachining / micro-scale moulding and replication
* Dexterous and skilled in precision manual procedures and handling delicate components
* Ability to accurately follow standard operating procedures to ensure consistent quality
* Experience in carefully recording and communicating observations and measurements
* Experience working as part of a close team, working together towards common goals
* Familiarity of working within a lean manufacturing environment. Knowledge of 1-piece flow, Kanban, 5S, & Kaizen would be an advantage.
* HND/BSc/BEng in Engineering, Physics, Material Science, Chemistry, Electronics or related vocational qualification (equivalent demonstrable experience will also be considered)
Please get in touch for more details.
[ Royston, Hertfordshire, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 33139 ]