Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking to recruit a Senior Electronics Design Engineer to work in a busy R&D Hardware department just outside Cambridge.
If you enjoy the challenge and interest of working with a variety of technologies and are happy to immerse yourself in technology areas that may be outside your previous experience, we want to hear from you!
* Good 'A' level grades (A or B) plus a degree in Electronics or Physics
* Experience conducting. feasibility studies for new products
* Experience in circuit design, PCB layout, system integration type projects,
* EMC and Low Voltage product approvals, and production support.
* Experience with general radiometric (infrared) system design
* Previous project development experience both as a lead technical role and as project manager
* A good academic background and the ability and enthusiasm to find out about, and work in, new areas
* A demonstrable commitment to producing 'right first time' quality work is essential
* A flexible approach
Please get in touch for more information.
[ Cambridge, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 33136 ]