Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer with an electrical bias to join the facilities team of a company in Ely. You will be responsible for daily preventative and reactive maintenance of production machinery.
Working hours are Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm.
* Previous experience working on industrial electrical systems
* Qualified to City & Guilds 2382-12 (18th Edition)
* The ability to demonstrate sound decision-making and work using own initiative and as part of a team
* Good communication skills and be able to establish a good working relationship with colleagues, suppliers and contractors
* A systematic and structured approach to problem solving
* Ability to read and produce electrical drawings
* Current knowledge of relevant health and safety legislation
* City & Guilds 2391 Inspection and Testing would be an advantage
* Understanding of Mechanical Assembly, Hydraulics and Pneumatics
Please get in touch for more information.
[ Ely, Cambridgeshire, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 33131 ]