Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Health and Safety Adviser to join a company just outside Cambridge to assist in the provision of a competent and professional health and safety team ensuring processes run in accordance with relevant statutory provisions in the field of health and safety and related disciplines.
* Degree (or equivalent qualification) in a biological or chemical discipline
* NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health
* Level 3 health and safety qualification
* Demonstrable experience in a relevant health and safety role, for example working as a Laboratory Manager / Health & Safety Adviser in a scientific environment
* Practical experience of writing risk assessments
* Practical experience of undertaking routine workplace inspections
* Confidence to deliver effective training / presentations to a varied audience
* Good interpersonal and written / verbal communication skills
* Positive, can-do attitude, focused on looking for solutions
* Proficiency to plan and prioritise work with the minimum of supervision working independently, or as part of a team
* Competent user of IT in an office environment
Please get in touch for further details.
[ Cambridge, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 33129 ]