Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Mechanical Verification Technician to join a team just outside Cambridge. You will be involved in the whole lifecycle of product development, testing electro-mechanical development products according to product test specifications and generating appropriate test reports.
* Relevant apprenticeship/diploma in Mechanical Engineering
* Previous experience of electro-mechanical test
* Previous experience of PLC programming useful
* Understanding of mechanical and/or electronic drawings and principles
* Experience in the use of measuring instruments
* Knowledge of pneumatics and pneumatic control
* Mechanical workshop skills (drilling and tapping, Dremel, hand tools)
* Clean driving licence
Please get in touch for more information.
[ Cambridge, Salary range: £20,000 to £30,000 | vacancy reference : 33125 ]