Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Bio-Technician to join a Royston based company on a six-month fixed term contract. You will be required to work both with standard instrumentation and prototype systems and will be able to adapt accordingly.
* Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a relevant scientific discipline, ideally in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or a related discipline
* Hands-on laboratory experience (industry or academia)
* Hands-on experience with nucleic acid extraction and nucleic acid quantification in a laboratory environment, following protocols consistently and producing accurate results
* Experience in experimental design, execution and data analysis
* Strong communication skills and will be able to show evidence that you can present succinctly and clearly to others
* Previous experience working with integrated biological systems, assay development (including reagent formulation, validation and verification) and working to ISO13485 standards for product development would be highly beneficial.
Please get in touch for more information.
[ Royston, Hertfordshire, Hourly rate: £neg. | vacancy reference : 33118 ]