Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are seeking an Order / Shipping / MRP Controller for a company based just outside Cambridge. This is a wide-ranging role requiring excellent organisational and time management skills in a fast moving and dynamic manufacturing environment. You will process orders onto the MRP system ensuring acknowledgements are provided. Experience of managing and maintaining export control documentation and export licence applications would be a distinct advantage.
* Significant and demonstrable experience of using MRP systems, with particular focus on electronic products
* Excellent attention to detail and concern for quality
* Experience of organising packing and despatch including organising shipping and producing all required export documentation
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to manipulate data, including with MS Excel spreadsheets
* Experience in export control and licence applications for dual-use products will be a distinct advantage
* An understanding of stock control, ideally gained within an engineering or high value manufacturing environment
* Positive "can do" attitude and willingness to help out where required
Please get in touch for more information.
[ Cambridge, Salary range: £30,000 to £35,000 | vacancy reference : 33116 ]