Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for 4 Assembly Technicians to build assemblies from drawings using component parts for a company in Haverhill. You will need to be comfortable standing for long periods. There are 2 shifts available, either 6:00am - 2:00pm or 8:00am - 5:00pm. The interview process will involve working a trial day prior to commencement.
* Experience of soldering within the last two years
* Accurate and high level of attention to detail
* Ability to follow technical work instructions and interpret technical drawings
* IT literate and familiar with MS Office (Word, Excel)
* At least three years' mechanical assembly experience
* Recent experience working with and assembling electrical equipment
Please get in touch for more information.
[ Haverhill, Suffolk, Hourly rate: £neg. | vacancy reference : 33107 ]