Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for an experienced Assembly Technician to join a busy company in Cambridge for the manufacture of a range of consumables products. There is potential for this to develop into a supervisory role for the right person.
* Minimum GCSE level education, including Maths and English
* Formal qualification in an engineering or technical discipline or relevant Apprenticeship
* IT literate, proficient in MS Word and Excel
* Able to use own initiative and confidently work under minimum supervision
* Good communication skills and able to engage with various teams
* Good interpersonal skills - team player with a "can-do" attitude
* Flexible and reliable, with a willingness to help influence improvements
* Aspirations to grow and develop in the role
Experience with ERP systems within manufacturing and distribution would be an advantage as would a current UK driving licence.
Please get in touch for further details.
[ Cambridge, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 33099 ]