Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking to recruit an experienced Production Technician to join a growing team within a company based just outside Cambridge. The role will involve the manufacture and testing of mechanical, optical and electronic assemblies, component level fault finding, recording and documenting.
* A formal Engineering/relevant qualification
* An understanding of electronic fundamentals
* Trouble-shooting, fault finding and debugging skills
* SMT soldering (to 0201) and PCB repair skills
* Wiring and cable/harness assembly experience
* Computer literate
* Ability to read schematic designs
* Proficient in the use of standard test equipment (Oscilloscope, DVM, signal generator)
* Working knowledge of PCB design software
* Basic experience with SolidWorks, or other mechanical design software packages
* Basic understanding of analogue and digital video processing
* Understanding of clean room techniques for opto-mechanical assembly
For further information please get in touch with Polytec directly.
[ Cambridge, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 33094 ]