Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Service and Repair Technician to provide technical support to the warehouse and customer care teams of a company based just outside Cambridge. You will have full responsibility for fault finding, investigating and subsequently repairing and refurbishing goods returned for refund or repair from trade and end-user customers.
* Formal qualification in electronics / electrical engineering or relevant experience
* At least 2 years' industrial experience working in an electronics manufacturing and development environment
* Experience troubleshooting faults at component and system level
* Able to read schematic diagrams and familiar with basic electronics circuits
* Soldering skills - ability to solder fine pitch components
* Problem-solving skills and a methodical mindset
* Ability to work to documented procedures
* Good organisational skills
Please get in touch for more information.
[ Cambridge, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 33089 ]