Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for an experienced Program Manager to manage the existing drug development programs for a company based just outside Cambridge and be involved in instigating new programs in new therapeutic areas.
* Degree in the biological, biomedical or related sciences
* A minimum of five years' program/project management experience in preclinical development, with a track record in leading the delivery of multiple complex drug development projects to tight timelines
* A broad understanding of all aspects of pre-clinical drug development
* A history of bringing an entrepreneurial approach to the challenges of progressing new modalities
* Experience of project management of subcontracted CMC process development and cGMP manufacturing programs for biological drugs
* Strong inter-personal skills, including a demonstrated ability to work across functional teams and to influence all levels within an organisation
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* A demonstrated ability to institute project management best practices
For further information please contact Polytec directly.
[ Cambridge, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 33050 ]