Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Software Test Engineer to contribute to all software testing and write and maintain manual and automated test scripts for both system and regression testing for a company in Cambridge.
* At least 5 year's relevant experience in a software development environment
* Scripting experience (shell, python)
* Test case development experience with embedded software
* Significant experience designing and maintaining test automation
* Jenkins CI
* Linux working environment.
* Familiarity with interfaces like RESTCONF, NETCONF, SNMP, TL1, SCPI
* Product design life cycle from requirements capture through to release and maintenance
* Hands on Hardware experience; finding hardware faults through software
* git, subversion and cvs.
* Attention to detail
* Good communicator
* Self-motivated and keen to learn new skills
[ Cambridge, Salary range: £40,000 to £50,000 | vacancy reference : 33007 ]