Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced scientist to join an innovative team responsible for developing lateral flow drug screening products for a company in Cambridge.
* A minimum of 2 years' product development experience in diagnostic immunoassays gained within a regulated industrial environment
* Experience in smaller entrepreneurial ventures
* A good understanding of product development, quality systems/ISO 13485, verification and validation testing and product transfer to manufacturing
* Degree qualification in a biological sciences discipline
* Driving licence
* Permission to work in UK
* Methodical approach, focused, attention to detail, open and communicative
* Must maintain a highly proactive approach for aiding in the delivery of projects to agreed timelines.
Please get in touch for full details.
[ Cambridge, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 32999 ]