Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We have a 12 month contract role available for a Software Engineer to take on responsibility for the detailed design, implementation, integration and testing of software components for a Royston based company.
* Degree level education in a numerate discipline
* Industrial experience in software development within a quality-conscious environment
* Fluent in C# (Framework 4.0+) through professional use with Visual Studio 2015/2017/2019 development environment
* Familiar with use of patterns and .NET frameworks in construction of large and complex software applications
* Experience of WPF and general user interface design and the MVVM design pattern
* Experience of using version control, change control and code quality control processes.
* Experience of working in Agile environments where regular builds, unit tests and integration testing are the norm and ability to contribute to these activities
* Familiar with common modelling / design approaches - UML
* Clear and concise communication skills (verbal and written)
* Understands the commercial realities of software development and works flexibly to meet deadlines
Please get in touch for more information.
[ Royston, Hertfordshire, Hourly rate: £neg. | vacancy reference : 32981 ]