Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Purchasing / Logistics Assistant with a good customer service background to join a Cambridge based company as an Administrator in their Logistics Team. This is a 3 month booking initially but could be extended.
The role is split between generating purchase orders, in an environment where requirements are typically for a fast turnaround time and working in the Logistics area taking delivery of orders and assisting with despatches. 50/50%- You will need to be competent, hard-working, punctual and reliable.
* Previous experience of working within a Purchasing or Logistics environment
* Good communicator, both written and verbal
* Methodical approach to work
* Highly attentive to detail
* Good team working skills
* Prepared to drive forklift (counterbalance licence preferred) and handle time sensitive goods
[ Cambridge, Hourly rate: £neg. | vacancy reference : 32979 ]