Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are seeking a motivated Electro-Mechanical Assembler with a proven track record in Product Assembly for a company in Ely on a 6-month Fixed Term Contract. You will need to be positive minded, goal driven, and a strong team player focused on continuous improvement.
Working hours are 39 hours per week. Monday to Thursday 4:30pm to 1:30am with an unpaid lunch break of 30 minutes each day and Friday 12:30pm to 5:30pm.
There is currently a slight variation to these hours due to Covid-19 restrictions and the temporary hours for this role are Monday to Thursday 4:45pm to 1:45am with an unpaid lunch break of 30 minutes each day and Friday 12:45pm to 5:45pm.
* Ability to handle small Mechanical components
* Able to follow onscreen documented Standard Operating Procedures
* Mechanical aptitude
* Metrology aptitude
* Eye for detail
* Soldering skills
* Computer literate
* Flexible with a 'can do' attitude
* Good Communication skills
* Team player able to share information between colleagues
* A good understanding of production methods and best practices (Lean)
Please get in touch for more information.
[ Ely, Cambridgeshire, Hourly rate: £neg. | vacancy reference : 32967 ]