Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for someone to join a Cambridge based company to pro-actively contribute to the consistent on-time delivery of market-leading service levels that position them as the go-to provider for Cell Line Engineering services. You will oversee the scheduling, prioritisation, progress monitoring and, when necessary, escalation of customer projects from initiation to completion. You will be responsible for reporting on completed projects and monitoring and communicating the status of CLE projects that are in progress and co-ordinating activities with the Head of CLE, CLE Managers, and process owners to ensure projects are completed within the expected timeframe. This is a fixed term contract of one year.
* Technical Experience/knowledge of Gene editing technologies (CRISPR, AAV, ZFN)
* Comprehensive knowledge of cell line production, QC and manufacturing processes
* Ability to build rapport, establish effective working relationships and influence
* Ability to work with cross-functionally different teams at the same time
* Strong Excel and data interpretation skills and suitable attention to detail
* Structured approach to the management of work
* Ability to manage and prioritise tasks and time efficiently
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines and reach decisions in the absence of complete information in an environment with changing priorities
* Clear understanding of market expectations and the CLE strategy for success for target segments
* Commercial awareness - differentiated service models
Please get in touch for more information.
[ Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, Hourly rate: £neg. | vacancy reference : 32956 ]