Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Materials Technician to join the highly skilled production team of a company based just outside Cambridge. You will be responsible for the efficient management of stocks in and out of the warehouse ensuring all material transactions are recorded accurately.
* Minimum GCSE / A Level qualification
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, Outlook)
* Pro-active in work approach and ability to escalate promptly through the correct channels
* Highly flexible and adaptable able to multi-task and grow within a fast-working environment
* Strong organisational skills and ability to focus on detail
* Effective communicator and strong team player
* Proven track record in similar role
* Knowledge of stock control processes both card index and MRP (full training will be provided)
* Good numeracy
* Strong emphasis on accuracy and detail
* Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously to meet goals and deadlines
* Ability to work un-supervised
Please contact Polytec directly for more information.
[ Cambridgeshire, Salary range: £23,000 to £29,000 | vacancy reference : 32946 ]