Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We're seeking a motivated individual to join our busy team as a Recruitment Consultant, initially providing Maternity cover, but with the opportunity to become a permanent member of the team.
Polytec Personnel is a long established, Cambridge based Recruitment Agency specialising in the Engineering and Scientific sectors. Most of our clients are in the local area, thriving in the fast paced hi-tech & bio-tech cluster that Cambridge and surrounding area has become. Well known and respected in the area, we select staff for both Temporary & Permanent positions.
* Depending on your previous experience, you'll have the opportunity to use your recruitment skills on an established desk, or we'll help you learn the ropes in a trainee role if necessary.
* You may be a graduate, and it's quite likely that you'll have some kind of sales background, but if you've transferrable skills and don't have a degree, we'd still like to hear from you!
* It'd be a bonus if you've worked within the Recruitment industry before and understand a bit about what we do and how we do it.
* If you've got an interest in Science and Technology, you'll find this useful, but if not, we'll help train you so that you'll be comfortable in this arena.
* We operate in a highly automated environment, utilising the latest technologies, and so you'll be confident using all the usual PC based tools, like Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Self-motivated and flexible, you'll be able to juggle lots of things at once - but there'll be plenty of support when you need it from the team.
* Your daily activities will cover all aspects of the recruitment cycle, from searching and interviewing, to advertising and client visits (virtually at the moment!)
* Responsible for both the temporary and permanent placement of candidates, you'll have a variety of team working and also individual tasks.
* You'll be contacting clients and candidates face to face, by phone and by email, therefore your personal presentation, spoken and written communication skills will be exemplary.
What we'll give you in return:
* If you're new to recruitment, we'll give you the training you need as well as a competitive salary with OTE of ?40k+ (no upper limit)
* Private health care and a non-contributory pension scheme.
* We work a standard 35 hour week. At present we are all working from home, and so can provide some flexibility on the timing of hours. When we return to office working, we operate 9am-5pm, and our spacious offices provide free parking and excellent public transport links.
If you're interested in sharing our success, please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com explaining why you feel you would be a great fit for our team.
[ Cambridge,, Salary to: £40,000 | vacancy reference : 32939 ]