Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a highly skilled CNC Machinist to programme, set and run Mori Seiki twin pallet horizontal milling machines with Fanuc based control systems for a company based in Ely.
You will need to have a good understanding of 3, 4 and 5 axis machining and to have machined a wide range of materials including stainless, aluminium, mild steel, brass and plastics.
* Time served apprenticeship or a high level of experience in machining
* Ability to follow procedures
* Ability to read complex engineering drawings and produce work to a very high standard
* Flexible, reliable and keen to work as part of a team
* Ability to work on your own initiative, with minimal supervision
* Previous experience in precision engineering/manufacturing is essential
* Experience of CAD/CAM programming would be a distinct advantage
Please get in touch with Polytec directly for further details.
[ Ely, Cambridgeshire, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 32917 ]