Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a self-driven Manufacturing Process Engineer to join the Manufacturing Engineering Support Group of a company based in Ely. You will develop close working relationships with other departments whilst providing technical support to Manufacturing, Quality Assurance and Engineering.
You will help optimise production processes to gain cost reductions and improve product manufacturing performance through continuous improvement projects, data analysis and procedural changes.
* Minimum of 3-5 years' proven experience utilising Six Sigma and / or Lean Manufacturing in production
* Knowledge and application of value stream mapping
* HNC / HND in manufacturing or a related discipline
* Excellent problem-solving skills are essential with the ability to assess and analyse situations and make effective decisions in a timely manner
* An understanding of NPI and DFM principals and controls
* Excellent organisational skills to ensure multiple tasks are prioritised and delivered to agreed objectives
* The ability to communicate and influence across multi-disciplinary teams
* An understanding and experience of using an ERP business system
* Experience using a 3D CAD package such as Solid Edge would be an advantage
[ Ely, Cambridgeshire, Salary range: £35,000 to £39,000 | vacancy reference : 32915 ]