Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Software Developer / Engineer to develop and support cutting edge software enabled products for customers in the pharmaceutical and biotech industry. You will gather requirements, prototype, design, develop, build, unit-test, document, including test and functional documentation, and package. This role is anticipated to last at least one year.
* Bachelor's (or Master's) degree in Computer Science / Engineering / comparable scientific field
* Hands-on experience in developing commercial software products
* Excellent development skills with proven high-level proficiency in C#, C/C++, XML
* Strong, demonstrable, object-oriented and software development skills and ability to work constructively in a team environment
* Proven experience with modern software engineering processes and methodologies; experience in the various stages of the software engineering lifecycle
* Knowledge of one or more of the following desired: Windows Forms, WCF, WPF, SQL and database programming, hardware control/interfaces (serial, network, USB), graphical user interface development, memory and performance optimization, data analysis and visualization, graphing tools, and parallel programming
* Good written and oral communication skills
* Must have strong personal initiative and be results oriented
Please get in touch for more information.
[ Royston, Hertfordshire, Hourly rate: £neg. | vacancy reference : 32911 ]