Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Technician to support and manage the calibration, servicing and maintenance of all equipment for a Cambridge based company ensuring that regulatory and ISO standard requirements are met. You will also support building and facilities maintenance ensuring downtime of equipment and services is kept to a minimum.
Please get in touch for more details.
* Relevant apprenticeship or equivalent BTEC
* Demonstrable practical skills associated with mechanical and electrical assembly
* Computer literate, including Word and Excel
* Competent with technical data (collating and reporting)
* Must enjoy practical work within a multi-disciplinary team
* Inquisitive, proactive completer finisher able to use their own initiative
* Able to follow processes and implement improvements where required
* Confident in reporting and closing out any issues via the appropriate processes
* Able to communicate effectively
* Able to plan own workload and manage schedules effectively
* Excellent attention to detail
[ Cambridge, Salary to: £25,000 | vacancy reference : 32907 ]