Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Scientist to provide multi-instrumental characterisation data along with high quality analysis, interpretation, and reporting for a company based just outside Huntingdon. There will be particular emphasis on the purity analysis and characterisation of materials by liquid chromatography techniques.
* Degree and PhD, (equivalent work experience may be considered), in chemistry, materials science, chemical analysis, or related subject
* Proven expertise in characterisation of materials and identification of impurities by liquid chromatographic techniques, including LC-MS and HPLC
* Demonstrable experience of detailed interpretation of analytical chemistry results and data to draw clear conclusions and recommendations
* Computer literacy is essential and preferably familiarity with Windows and Microsoft Office products and chemical drawing packages
* Ability and desire to acquire new skills.
* Clear and confident communication skills with the ability to tailor to appropriate levels for different audiences
* Strong organisational skills, good time management and attention to detail
Please get in touch for more details.
[ Huntingdon, Salary range: £35,000 to £38,000 | vacancy reference : 32897 ]