Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Biophysicist to join an exciting company a few miles south of Cambridge.
You will work with biologists, biochemists and engineers on a range of projects adding your applied physics capabilities to create inventive new tools, devices and instruments.
* An excellent degree in physics, or a related discipline
* An experimental PhD or industrial experience in a life-science-related field
* Multi-disciplinary experience of applying physics, engineering, microfabrication and/or MEMS to understanding and overcoming the limitations of current life science methods
* Experience within a relevant Life Sciences start-up company would be beneficial
Areas of work we are interested in include: single molecule sensing (optical, electronic or other), DNA analysis, Protein Interactions and folding, Microfluidics for cell handling, Microfluidics for diagnostic tests, Cell physics, Biological membrane physics, Droplet or bubble physics.
Please get in touch with Polytec directly for more details.
[ Royston, Hertfordshire, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 32860 ]