Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking to recruit a Hardware Engineering Manager to lead a team of multidisciplinary engineers and technicians on hardware development of next generation video, hybrid and data acquisition systems.
Based in Cambridge, this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced electronics engineer to join a team of engineers developing new solutions. We need an engineer who enjoys hands-on hardware development via several design iterations to come to a robust product solution. You will need to be able to communicate well at all levels and manage your own time as well as organise a team to come to a technical solution.
* Degree qualified with a bias towards electrical and electronic engineering (applicants without a degree able to demonstrate suitable experience will also be considered).
* Analogue or Digital electronics design experience, including concept and detailed design work
* Good quality engineering process understanding and appreciation
* Ability to clearly formulate and communicate complex design concepts
* Able to work effectively in a team environment
* Solid oral and written communication skills
* The ability to work flexibly - both as an individual and as a member of a team
* Good IT skills.
For full details please contact Polytec directly.
[ Cambridge, Salary to: £65,000 | vacancy reference : 32843 ]