Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to develop electronic components for innovative products within medical technology.
* Significant experience designing, testing, and implementing electronics in complex systems and multi-layered architectures
* An Excellent academic background with a First or 2:1 from a leading university in Electronic Engineering or equivalent
* Ability to contribute to the full product development cycle from technology evaluation, to schematic design, to delivering prototypes ready for manufacture
* Excellent communication skills
* Familiarity with regulated environments such as ISO13485
For full details please contact Polytec directly.
[ Royston, Hertfordshire, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 32840 ]