Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are now seeking a driven, organised and proactive individual with experience in drug discovery to join a Cambridge company as a Project Manager. You will be responsible for the project management of programs, as they progress through manufacture.
* Degree in biological, biomedical or related sciences
* At least five years' project management experience in preclinical and clinical development, with a track record in leading the delivery of multiple complex drug development projects to tight timelines
* A broad understanding of all aspects of pre-clinical drug development
* Experience of project management of subcontracted CMC process development and cGMP manufacturing programs for biological drugs
* Strong interpersonal skills, including a demonstrated ability to work across functional teams and to influence all levels within an organisation
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* A demonstrated ability to institute project management best practices
[ Cambridge, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 32819 ]