Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Senior Development Engineer to join a team working on a Product and Process development role. This could be of interest to a Physicist / Materials Scientist with at least 3 years' relevant experience. You will be responsible for transferring processes improvements into production and providing hands-on problem-solving support to the production team.
* Hands-on experience of vacuum deposition including familiarity with control, automation, and data capture
* Excellent analysis, reporting and presentation skills
* A good degree in Physics / Materials Science or similar
* Minimum of 3 years' experience of process development within a technically challenging environment - with an emphasis on vacuum deposition of thin film materials
* Demonstrable track record of structured and methodical problem solving
* Ability to write clear Work Instructions to transfer new processes to the Production team
* Ability to communicate effectively with customers
* Versatility to work effectively, on a wide product range - both independently and as part of a close-knit, multi-disciplinary team
[ Cambridge, Salary to: £50,000 | vacancy reference : 32817 ]