Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We have an immediate opening for someone to assemble, wire and test products for a company in Royston.
* Apprenticeship/City & Guilds/ONC/BTech or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering
* Experience working in a technical manufacturing, production or assembly environment
* Knowledge in mechanical assembly techniques
* Understanding of mechanical fault finding
* Able to read and understand basic mechanical drawings
* Mechanical build skills
* Able to skilfully use a wide range of engineering hand tools
* Able to fit and route wiring harnesses
* Able to follow a defined process without deviation
* Able to inspect and identify faulty components against a drawing
For more information please get in touch with Polytec.
[ Royston, Hertfordshire, Salary range: £29,000 to £29,000 | vacancy reference : 32816 ]