Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Systems Integration Engineer for a growing company to take on responsibility for the integration of a broad range of technical features, from microfluidics to electronics, into a world-class diagnostic device. For more details please get in touch.
* A Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering or a related discipline
* Proven experience in the development of regulated devices, preferably medical devices / in vitro diagnostics
* Had a significant role in the development of at least one complex life-science system
* First-hand experience with transfer of devices to volume manufacture
* Familiarity with development under formal quality systems, e.g. ISO13485
* Significant experience with CAD and, ideally, system modelling
* System integration across multiple technical areas
* Development of low-cost consumable components
[ Royston, Hertfordshire, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 32813 ]