Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We have an exciting opportunity for an Inspector to join a team on a long-term contract for a local client. You'll work 37.5 hours per week, with an early finish on Fridays! The role is likely to become permanent for the right person.
* Able to prioritize work-load to ensure operations planned dates are achieved
* Perform goods inwards inspection of bare PCB's, assembled PCB's (SMT/conventional), Metalwork and any specific parts as directed by the quality manager.
* Perform inspection of sub-assemblies & completed products.
* Experience of inspection of Bare Printed Circuits, Assembled PCB's (both SMT & conventional) & metalwork.
* Good knowledge of IPC-A-610 Class 3 requirements (ideally IPC qualified) to assist with PCB assembly inspections and the inspection of any reworked products.
* Ability to interpret engineering drawings and specifications.
* Proficient in the use of measurement equipment (Vernier Calipers, Micrometers, Multimeters)
* Familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel
[ Cambridge, Hourly rate: £neg. | vacancy reference : 32757 ]