Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Laboratory Coordinator to join a company south of Cambridge. You will be responsible for the organisation, running and maintenance of testing labs and equipment, working closely with project teams to gather user requirements and ensure effective use of the labs and equipment.
You should be familiar with science lab and engineering workshop environments, and have good awareness of current Environment, Health & Safety practices.
* Good problem-solving abilities
* Experience in working in or managing a lab or workshop facility within a regulated industry
* Experience of working in a project-based organisation
* Experience of working with hazardous substances
* Experience of working according to GxP guidance
* Experience of working to ISO13485 requirements for medical devices
For a more detailed description please get in touch with Polytec!
[ Cambridge,, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 32744 ]