Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Our client is seeking to recruit a Development Engineer to join their team based in Cambridge.
To be considered for the post you'll need:
* A good degree in Materials Science or Physics
* Experience in materials characterisation
* Ability to demonstrate structured problem solving skills
* Knowledge of Mechanical Engineering & Design, with use of 3D CAD for jig and tooling design
* Experience in device / product development, from concept to manufacture ideally in imaging applications
* Excellent communications skills, to both technical and non-technical audiences
* Cleanroom process experience including Thin film deposition, conformal coatings, X-ray testing, CNC machining & cutting processes.
Please contact Polytec as soon as possible for more information.
[ Cambridge,, Salary range: £35,000 to £45,000 | vacancy reference : 32743 ]