Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for an experienced Cleanroom Manufacturing Technician for our client based in Cambridge to produce, test and validate company products.
The manufacturing steps include optical lithography, solution deposition in inert atmosphere, thin film encapsulation, electrical and optical characterisation and you will receive specialist training to perform these essential routine processes. The workload requirements in each area vary so it is critical that you are flexible, quick to learn new techniques and have exemplary attention to detail.
* You must be able to demonstrate practical experience of:-
- UV photolithography
- solution-based processing such as spin-coating
- wet and dry etching processes (chemical/plasma etching)
- vacuum deposition (evaporation/sputter coating)
* Familiarity with working with such processes in both cleanroom and inert atmosphere glovebox environments
* Experience working in a semiconductor fabrication or chemical laboratory and adhering to COSHH and H&S regulations
* Excellent attention to detail and communication skills both written and verbal
* Ability to follow SOPs and work instructions, work according to agreed timelines and report on progress
* A team player with a can-do attitude
* Good working knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
The following would be highly beneficial
* Optoelectronic device fabrication/measurement
* Electrical testing using a probe station and parameter analyser
* Knowledge of laboratory information management systems or other web-based systems.
You will be responsible & performing the following:- Routine manufacturing and testing processes to ensure top-quality products. Rotate between the different manufacturing groups as the fabrication process requires. Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) at all times to ensure quality. Actively contribute ideas for improving standard processes and procedures. Be a team player; able to take direction and facilitate open and constructive communication
[ Cambridge,, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 32729 ]