Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for an experienced R&D leader to join a growing autonomous driving team. You will be involved in wide ranging aspects of technology and product development, developing complex sensor technologies and refine, simplify and implement them in robust automotive products.
You will need to have experience from within the automotive industry in a fast-paced, multidisciplinary environment leading teams of engineers and scientists to deliver projects.
* Experience leading engineering teams in the development of products for series production vehicles from concept to manufacture
* Knowledge of relevant standards such as ISO 26262 and IATF 16949
* A first or 2:1 degree (or equivalent) in a relevant engineering discipline (mechanical, electronic, automotive) or equivalent industry experience.
* Excellent communication skills
[ Royston, Hertfordshire, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 32721 ]