Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We're looking for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer with Japanese language skills to join a company in Royston. You will be supporting and continuously improving products and manufacturing processes along with managing manufacturing release of new products. You should possess a sound knowledge of manufacturing engineering principles backed up with proven experience.
* Continual improvement of products and production processes to improve product quality, reliability, functionality and manufactured cost
* Engineering technical support for manufacturing, sales and marketing
* Managing the non-conformance and engineering change processes
* Creating and maintaining product manufacturing data packs including build instructions and factory acceptance tests
* Previous Manufacturing Engineering experience is essential with experience of production release projects including generation of build and test instructions
* Knowledge and application experience of lean manufacturing methods
* Problem solving knowledge using root cause analysis, DMAIC etc.
* Experience using 3D CAD, preferably SolidWorks and/or Creo and MRP/ERP software.
* Ability to speak Japanese
Additionally, the following would be beneficial:
* Degree qualified in Manufacturing/Mechanical Engineering
* Experience of Product Data Management systems (PDM, PLM)
* Experience of working with low volume electro-mechanical assemblies
* Hands on ability to modify and manufacture parts using workshop tools
[ Royston, Hertfordshire, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 32703 ]