Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a hands-on engineer to act as a bridge between customer and the design team. Whilst this role will be based in Royston, extensive travel will be involved (predominantly North America) working on site with customers helping to run their systems, diagnosing faults and working to improve products.
You will need to be proactive, positive and resourceful with the ability to work remotely, under pressure and manage both your own time and that of colleagues.
* Degree in mechanical engineering, electronics or another relevant engineering / technical discipline
* A smart, energetic, strong communicator with the confidence to deal directly with both customers and company management
* At least 5 years' experience in a hands-on industrial electro-mechanical role within an engineering or industrial product company
* Proven customer facing experience in a technical support and service role
* A background in machine building from drawings including experience of electrical / electronics wiring, pneumatic and fluidic circuits and mechanical assembly
* Knowledge of good practice relating to health and safety regulations
* Methodical and organised and able to work on own initiative in a small team
* A self-starter who is used to working unsupervised and hitting deadlines
[ Royston, Hertfordshire, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 32691 ]