Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a motivated Graduate Mechanical Designer at the early stages of their career to join an experienced, vibrant team helping scientists for a company based just outside Cambridge. Although this is a temporary role, it has the potential to become permanent for the right candidate.
* Delivering the mechanical design of products
* Help assess the mechanical feasibility of new concepts
* Working with existing company products
* You will be involved with research into new processes / technologies and contribute to process improvement initiatives in order to deliver the quality, ease of use and reliability that underpin the philosophy and customers' expectations.
* A mechanical designer with workshop experience ideally
* Degree level educated in a Mechanical Design, Mechanical Engineering or Product Design Engineering / Science subject
* Able to demonstrate proficiency in the use of CAD packages, ideally Solidworks
* Knowledgeable in a wide range of manufacturing / fabrication and finishing processes
* Scientifically minded, seeks to attain reliable data from which to base decisions
* A problem solver with proven ability to deconstruct complex problems
* Passionate about good design, self-motivated, driven and ambitious
* Some opportunities for travel may be available in due course
[ Cottenham, Cambridgeshire, Hourly rate: £neg. | vacancy reference : 32683 ]