Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We have an exciting new role to join a company south of Cambridge as a Laboratory Operations Technician.
* The coordination of the day-to-day laboratory requirements ensuring they are well equipped, calibrating all equipment on a regular basis, being aware of servicing and maintenance requirements, monitoring gas levels and supplies and ensuring all labs are kept clean and tidy
* Support the Laboratory Manager in ensuring laboratory compliance with Health and Safety Regulations by writing and updating documentation for all processes within Laboratory Operations, (COSHH, Risk Assessments and Protocols), maintaining lab records and ensuring safe working practices are followed.
* Be the point of contact for equipment failure, spillages, incidents and accidents
* Be a Fire Warden and ideally a First Aider.
* BSc in Microbiology/related degree
* Relevant scientific laboratory experience
* Work experience in CL2 laboratory
* Biological Safety containment: anaerobic and tissue culture
* Media preparation
* Experience of gases and liquid nitrogen (ideal - training can be given)
* Excellent aseptic technique and manual dexterity
[ Cambridge,, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 32679 ]