Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for an experienced Stores Supervisor to join a company based a few miles south of Cambridge.
* Ordering of services and supplies for the laboratory, including consumables and equipment
* Stock control - organising storage and managing stock levels
* Receiving deliveries and logging on the stock control system
* Despatching samples, ensuring packaging according to ADR regulations
* Waste disposal
* Previous experience in a commercial environment, running stockrooms and internal auditing
* Knowledge of ADR - Transportation of Dangerous Goods by Road (advantageous)
* Ideally you will have experience of working in a laboratory environment
* Experience with computerised stock control systems and good Maths and English capability to maintain accurate documentation.
Contact us for more details!
[ Cambridge,, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 32678 ]