Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are seeking a driven, organised, and proactive Laboratory Operations Assistant to join a growing Laboratory Operations team.
You will assist the laboratory operations team with the smooth running of laboratory operations through the preparation and delivery of media, buffers and solutions whilst supporting the rest of the team with stock control and laboratory housekeeping.
Qualifications & Experience:
* BSc in Microbiology/related degree or relevant scientific laboratory experience
* Previous work experience in CL2 laboratory
* Previous Scientific laboratory experience
* Experience of Media preparation
* Excellent aseptic technique
* Manual dexterity
* Highly attentive to detail, both practically and in maintaining accurate scientific records
* Problem solving and troubleshooting experience
* Ability to multitask to support a matrix of teams
If you have the above skills and experience, please contact us today!
[ Cambridge,, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 32676 ]