Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for an experienced Laboratory Manager to join our busy client based South Cambs.
You will be the main point of contact for all laboratory matters and will oversee the work of the laboratory operations team to ensure that the laboratory is fully operational (equipment and consumables) and that individuals can undertake their research activities as effectively and efficiently as possible.
* Science related degree, or extensive relevant scientific experience
* NEBOSH certificate or similar Health and Safety qualification
* Fire and First Aid training
Experience - Essential:
* Previous work experience in CL2 laboratory
* Biological Safety containment; anaerobic and tissue culture
* Experience with gases and liquid nitrogen
* Media preparation
* Line management
For more information, please contact Polytec today!
[ Cambridge,, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 32675 ]