Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are recruiting for an experienced Production Technician for a company based just to the north of Cambridge. You will be working in a multidisciplinary Production Team assembling products to a very high standard. Additionally, the role provides key technical input and production troubleshooting, equipment maintenance and resolving breakdowns as required.
* Understanding of manufacturing processes, engineering, scientific and other technical information
* Strong problem-solving skills and logical approach
* Able to plan and prioritise activities
* Good understanding of customer expectations and deliverables with an awareness of the impact of failure/cost of poor quality
* Relevant manufacturing/engineering qualifications such as ONC/ BTEC.
* Experience of FMEA, Kaizen/A3 and Poka Yoke techniques
* Significant work experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment, preferably medical devices
You will be working closely with the Operations Manager who will provide training on aspects of equipment maintenance but you should show an aptitude for working in a technical / engineering environment.
[ Cambridge,, Salary to: £18,500 | vacancy reference : 32656 ]