Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We're looking for 2 Mechanical Technicians to support the mechanical installation aspects of product manufacture and associated mechanical assemblies for a company based just outside Cambridge. This is a temporary role, initially for around 8 weeks but may be extended.
* Specialist component and sub-assembly manufacture
* Working to detailed engineering drawings
* Support of development product and components using basic machine shop equipment
* Specialist SS pipe fabrication and orbital / manual welding (training available)
Qualifications and Experience:
* City & Guilds in a relevant field or equivalent qualification/experience would be desirable.
* Good mechanical assembly and testing background
* Vacuum leak testing (preferable, but not essential)
* Understanding of engineering drawings and principles
* Orbital / hand TIG welding experience (an advantage)
Get in touch for more details!
[ Cambridge,, Hourly rate: £15.00 | vacancy reference : 32650 ]