Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Our Royston based client is looking for an exceptional product designer to help develop next generation medical devices. You will take a leading role in the design of a broad range of innovative products, making them safe, intuitive and easy to use. You will also be passionate about prototyping, testing and resolving detailed technical challenges.
* Extensive product design experience in a high technology industry
* A portfolio showing the significant impact you have made on the development of new products from concept to production
* A strong academic background in Industrial/Product Design or a related discipline
In addition, the following would be highly desirable:
* Strong creative and analytical-thinking skills, based on a broad understanding of product design, usability, mechanical engineering and physical principles
* The ability to devise clever mechanical solutions for complex problems
* User-centred design mindset and an understanding of human factors research techniques
* Advanced skills in CAD including design for plastic injection moulding
* Ability to present and communicate ideas through sketches, animations, photorealistic renderings, graphics and user experience design.
Contact Polytec with your CV and portfolio for more information.
[ Royston, Hertfordshire, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 32648 ]