Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are seeking a proactive Microbiologist for a client based a few miles south of Cambridge. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Assistant Research Scientist to play a key role in a biotech company and to contribute to the development of a new class of medicines.
Essential requirements for this post include:
* BSc in Microbiology or a related discipline
* Excellent aseptic technique
* Experience in running PCR's
* An ability to work independently
* Good communication skills
* A natural sense of organisation, teamwork, as well as sharing know-how and expertise in a multidisciplinary environment
Desirable requirements for this post include:
* Experience working with anaerobic bacteria
* Experience working in a research and development environment
Key duties will include:
* Assisting in the characterisation of novel bacterial isolates to assess their suitability for use.
* Running high throughput bacterial functional screening assays
* Preparation and maintenance of bacterial cell banks
* Design, execution and documentation of experimental activities to a high standard
Please forward a brief covering letter with an up-to-date CV to us ASAP!
[ Cambridge,, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 32632 ]