Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We're looking for a Process Engineer for a company in Cambridge. You will be working to improve liquid crystal cell assembly processes and must have experience working within Flat Panel Display, Liquid Crystal or Semiconductor industries.
* Degree qualified or higher in a relevant scientific / engineering subject with work experience in display technologies
* Experience with processes on a small scale pilot production line or production facility.
* Knowledge of an LC cell including the different modes, alignment layers and assembly techniques.
* Practical skills in glue and LC dispensing equipment.
* Experience in sheet to sheet lamination processes and thin film deposition techniques like spinning, slit coating and flexo-printing.
* Experience in the design, execution, test and analysis of experiments
* Familiar with metrology equipment such as microscopes and interferometers.
* Experience with Optical testing methods.
* Experience of programming languages including using MatLab and/or Python is an advantage.
* Cleanroom experience
Please contact Polytec for more details.
[ Cambridge,, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 32619 ]