Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for someone to ensure that products can be manufactured meeting quality, delivery and cost targets for a Royston based company. You will be supporting a manufacturing unit processing bought in plastic components which are assembled to create company products in-house at small to medium volumes.
* Excellent manufacturing engineering and process development skills
* Experience of the design of jigs and fixtures for manufacturing
* Sound knowledge and experience of NPI processes
* An understanding of plastics and the injection moulding process
* Experience of developing and maintaining manufacturing documentation
Please get in touch for more details.
[ Royston, Hertfordshire, Hourly rate: £neg. | vacancy reference : 32571 ]